Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Musings - GPS




Question: What do you get when you mix PMS with GPS?

Answer:
A crazy woman who WILL find you! 


Why is the woman crazy to begin with?

Menopause Jewelry

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.


We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his forehead.
Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Stupid man.
 

Peace and Joy,
Susan
 
(Copyright Gospel Communications International, Inc - www.reverendfun.com)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have me smiling this a.m.!!!

Jenny wren's nest said...

L.O.L, the mood ring comment is too funny, did you come up with that on your own?
Jenny

achildoftheking said...

Great comic relief Susan. Thanks for sharing. I needed a good laugh. Happy Monday!

gigi said...

Funny, funny! Great way to start off a Monday :)

KrippledWarrior said...

Wowsers. Another meaning for the term Knucklehead!

christy rose said...

Oh my goodness, I am rolling! :)

Jill said...

I love the one about the mood ring! Gave me a laugh this morning! Thanks!