Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Musings - GPS




Question: What do you get when you mix PMS with GPS?

Answer:
A crazy woman who WILL find you! 


Why is the woman crazy to begin with?

Menopause Jewelry

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.


We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his forehead.
Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Stupid man.
 

Peace and Joy,
Susan
 
(Copyright Gospel Communications International, Inc - www.reverendfun.com)

7 comments:

Mildred said...

You have me smiling this a.m.!!!

Jenny wren's nest said...

L.O.L, the mood ring comment is too funny, did you come up with that on your own?
Jenny

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Great comic relief Susan. Thanks for sharing. I needed a good laugh. Happy Monday!

gigi said...

Funny, funny! Great way to start off a Monday :)

KrippledWarrior said...

Wowsers. Another meaning for the term Knucklehead!

christy rose said...

Oh my goodness, I am rolling! :)

Jill said...

I love the one about the mood ring! Gave me a laugh this morning! Thanks!