Because Linda loves chickens, this week's Random has a couple of chicken-dedicated questions. Other than that ... complete randomness. Because that's the name of the game.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps? I love the sweet little sugary treats. But these guys? They have no mercy. Go here to see the Peep Research. Note: not for the weak. lol
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down? Music.....or a good glass of wine....or both. :)
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains? Not always.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why? A non-descript face with the words "John 3:16" written under it so when someone asked me who the tattoo represents, I could answer, "you." Because that's who Jesus died for.....you. It would be a great witnessing tool.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? A nose stud. At least it can easily be removed.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? After church, we're going to our fav restaurant that serves fried chicken and all the fixins....family style. Come join us.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs? Cadbury.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? Murdered peeps. lol. My buddy had them lined up on his desk and murdered them in all manner of styles.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? The Bible. It's the only book I have time for right now with all the school work.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? Windows. Definitely windows.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? I have so many I can't even tell you. Yes, I probably need therapy. lol.
12. Which color makes you happiest? It's a toss up at the moment....sky blue or sun yellow.
Thanks for stopping by today. Want to join in on the fun? Just hop on over to Lid's at 2nd Cup of Coffee.
Peace and Joy,