Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Random Dozen - 2/10/10
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient? If I'm really, really sick, I'd just rather be left alone until I feel better. Guess that makes me a grump. :)
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction? Y-A-Y! I get a snow day!
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve? Cooking. Seriously. I'm pretty good at it, but good grief. It's taken me over half my life to get to this point.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day? Nope, but there's still time.
5. What song is on your mind today? Toby Mac Made to Love
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic? It depends on what I'm in the mood to watch.
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.Oh...I can do that. But I prefer to not get to that point. Let's just hash it out so we can kiss and make up. lol
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.) His sense of humor.
9. When was the last time your heart raced? This morning on the drive to work. The roads are treacherous and drivers are....ummmm....let's just say they don't know how to drive for the conditions.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school? Decorated boxes filled with cards and candy from classmates.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer? You're kidding, right? Chocolate.....chocolate.....CHOCOLATE!
12. Red or pink? Yellow roses for me please.
Thanks to Lid for this fun meme. If you'd like to join in, just hop on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and follow the instructions.
Peace and Joy,