1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be? Figure skating.
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past? The perfect 10 in gymnastics! by
Nadia Elena Comăneci is a Romanian gymnast, winner of three Olympic gold medals at the 1976 Summer Olympics, and the first ever gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 in an Olympic gymnastic event. She is also the winner of two gold medals at the 1980 summer Olympics. She is one of the best-known gymnasts in the world and, along with Olga Korbut, is credited with popularizing the sport around the world.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics? Nope, but there's still time.
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in? Talking! Isn't that an activity? My hubby would say that my jaw gets plenty of exercise. ahahahaha
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage? You mean besides being related to Abraham Lincoln and Tom Hanks? Why yes, but I haven't been able to get a hold of the family genealogist to get the specifics. I'll post an update as soon as I get the info.
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late? Yes, but it happens so rarely. I have an internal clock that wakes me up even when the alarm doesn't.
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.) No (thank goodness) and Nope (but there's still time).
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why. Egypt. I'm fascinated by the pyramids and hidden chambers and artifacts. OR Anywhere in Europe. Italy, the Mediterranean. The climate, the food, the people!
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically? Nope, but there's still time.
10. What is the last book you read? The Shack by William P. Young
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant? Steak Fajitas at Rigo's in Tucson, AZ. Actually, anything from Rigo's. lol.
Thanks to Lid for this fun meme. If you'd like to join in, just hop on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and follow the instructions.
Peace and Joy,