It's Thankful Thursday!!! This is the day each week that I pause, reflect, and list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all. Let's get started:
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He has such a compassionate heart and love for God. He truly tries to see the best in everyone.
2. I'm thankful for the continued cold weather. Wait. What??? Have I lost my noodle? No. Actually, the longer it stays cold, the fewer bugs there will be this summer. Well. At least that is the theory. So I'm good with it staying cold a little longer if that means not so many creepy crawlies. I'm just not a huge fan of bugs. Besides that, they are gross to clean off the motorcycle. ahahaha
3. I'm thankful for Lent. Even though I'm not Catholic, I still believe this is a season to dig into God's word and reflect on the sacrifices Jesus made for me....and you. How can I show or tell others how they can connect with God? Experience God? Have a relationship with God? I'll be posting some things anyone can do for Lent (or anytime for that matter).
4. I'm thankful that peoples' hearts seem to be more soft and receptive to God's calling during this holy season.
5. I am thankful God chose me.....loves me.....teaches me.....helps me......heals me.
What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment. I am once again joining our February host, Iris @ Grace Alone. Your are welcome to join in and link up. You know how it's done.
Peace and Joy,