That's right my dear blog peeps. It's that time of the week where I list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all. I am once again joining our February host, Iris @ Grace Alone. Your are welcome to join in and link up. You know how it's done.
1. I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband. He is such a blessing and has the funniest warped sense of humor. It is never dull at my house.
2. I'm so thankful for the great workouts this past week. I'm working diligently on strength and endurance for a couple long motorcycle rides this summer. Plus, I lost two pounds in the process. Maybe I won't have to buy new dress slacks after all. lol
3. I'm thankful for the long weekend. Even tho I don't actually have a holiday on Monday, I'm taking the day off to be with the hubby and, hopefully, the grand-boy. The grand-boy does not have school.
4. I'm thankful for girlfriends. Close friends. New friends. Old friends. There have been many friends through different seasons of my life. We have laughed. We have cried. We have planned. We have traveled. We have prayed. Each one has blessed me. Each one has taught me. Thank you.
5. I'm thankful for love. The unconditional love God has for me. He accepts me no matter what. He knows my heart. He never waivers from His love. Praise Him! He loves me so much He sent His only Son to die for me.
What are you thankful for today, This Day?
Peace and Joy,