1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? But of course. My dad hunted pheasant and felt it was important for us to learn how to handle a gun properly. We attended a gun handling class when I was twelve. I'm not fond of shotguns, but enjoy shooting a rifle or pistol. Yep. Just call me Annie Oakley! lol
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? Not before 7th grade.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? I'm an early girl.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type? Fashion wise...NY; fun wise...CA! lol I love the sun, water, and mountains.
5. Do you have a special ring tone? Oh yes. You can read about it here.
6. What is your favorite type of chip? What type of chip do you mean? potato? poker? memory? buffalo? lol
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is .... The short clip I was in. Yep. There's a story behind this one. I was standing on a pile of lumber, minding my own business. My X (who was driving a forklift not minding his own business) thought it would be funny to knock me off the pile of lumber. He skimmed the tire of the forklift against the pile of lumber. Instead of nudging the pile and knocking me down, the boards I was standing on caught on the tire which sent me sailing about 10 feet in the air. Laughing hysterically, he came to see that I was ok. I was, but I was hotter than a hornet. Funny? You decide. Note: If you laughed, you thought it was funny.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?" My bangs, but my hairdresser always always reprimands me for doing so. I'm guessin that means it's not workin for me.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self? My house. More people will enjoy it....and it will last longer.
10. Are you allergic to anything? Yep. Sulfa. Makes me itch horribly and break out in hives.
11. Why is it so hard to change? Cause I'm comfortable with how things are now. Thank you very much.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.Giving love or receiving love is an act of trust. I have trust issues. I've even been writing about it on my Throne Trip Tuesdays posts.You can click here for the most recent post.
Thanks to Lid for this fun meme. If you'd like to join in and post your own set of answers to these random questions, just hop on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and follow the instructions.
Peace and Joy,