The first 6 come from Kelley at I Didn’t Know That! Thanks so much, Kelley! And can you please help us out with #4???
1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?” Of course. Why waste them and throw them away?
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching? Lying on the ground, on a warm sunny afternoon, watching the clouds roll by and figuring out what the shapes resemble.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please) snails and frog legs. Not a fan of either.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!) Nope, but there's still time. (Note: I think that a rock singing is totally different that rocks crying out in praise to Jesus because no one else praises Him.)
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be? Spanish.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?As you are now, so I once was.
As I am now, so you will be.
Prepare yourself to follow me.
Believe on Him to life everlasting.
1 Timothy 1:16
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like. WindRydr.
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show? Who hasn't?
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about? I just sneeze, the say, "whew! God bless me."
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere? I read the campus rag occasionally, but generally read the local newspaper's online edition.
11. Are you a good speller? Generally.
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about
If you'd like to join in, post your own answers then hop on over to Lids at 2nd Cup of Coffee to link up. Thanks for stopping by today.
Peace and Joy,