1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie. In the dark. hahaha sorry. Anywhere with my honey; on the sofa or at the theater.
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be? Yes. It may be kind of morbid, but after being diagnosed with cancer it made sense to have certain details laid out. (pun intended). One of those details is to have the Gospel preached with an alter call.
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I'm definitely both.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear? We have to request our vacation weeks a year in advance. That makes it difficult to be spontaneous.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly? The pile next to me on the end table.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you. The Make a Wish Foundation and the American Cancer Society.
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly? No jelly! Just chunky peanut butter with a huge glass of milk. I sometimes splurge with honey. I have even been known to eat PB with Miracle Whip. Crazy, I know.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous? I rub the tips of my index fingers against my thumb nail.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of toothbrushing and jammies? Wash my face, brush my teeth, then off to bed.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog? Not yet, but there's still time.
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree? When I was a teenager I was accused of looking like Twiggy cause I was so thin. Not so much anymore.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated? I'm terrible at randomly thinking of song titles. I wish I had that "total recall" memory that my buddy KW has.
Peace and Joy,