Really? What is a prolific blogger? I'm so glad you asked. By blogosphere definition, a prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
I received this prestigious award from my dear blog friend, Christy at The Secret Life of an American Wife and Mom. Thank you, Christy. I am so honored you chose me! Thank you, precious friend. For those of you who do not know Christy, please hop over and check out her blog. She truly is a prolific blogger.
The responsibilities of the recipient:
1. Every winner of the prolific blogger award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each prolific blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every prolific blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every prolific blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
I have come to know so many prolific bloggers that it was extremely difficult to narrow the field to only seven. Knowing them through their blog has enriched my life. I encourage each of you to stop by and meet them. I believe that they will enrich your life as they have mine with their prolific blogging skills.
1. Kat @ Heart2Heart
2. Debbie @ Heart Choices
3. Kim @ Just a Southern Girl
4. Mari @ My Little Corner of the World
5. Deb @ Sweet Tea
6. Yolanda @ Higher Grounds
7. Beth @ An Instrument for His Glory
Someone thinks you are a prolific blogger too! ME! :) That's right! Every single one of you who stops by blesses me at your own blogs. Well, this is a good start to promoting some great prolific bloggers. Please, go meet them all today, This Day! You will not be disappointed, I promise!
Oh yes.....the giveaway. Today is your last chance to enter my very first giveaway. What am I giving away? I'm so glad you asked. lol. You could win Gary Chapman's The 5 Love Languages and learn to speak love in your spouse's primary language, plus a fabulous array of Valentine goodies. To find out how to enter go here and follow the instructions. Good luck everyone.
Peace and Joy,