Saturday, February 27, 2010

TSMSS - 2/27/10



It's Then Sings My Soul Saturday when I link up with Amy at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders. God laid this song on my heart early in the week. For some reason, I resisted. There are a couple other songs I'm partial to that I wanted to post. But this song kept coming back to me.



This message is for me. I pray you are blessed by it too.

Peace and Joy
SusanD

Matthew 11:28 (NKJV) Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

5 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Yay! I found someone else whose TSMSS post is up. Blessings to you!

christy rose said...

This was great! I had never heard it before! I am nothing without Him! for sure!

achildoftheking said...

Great song. I've never heard that one from Sanctus Real. I like them too. Happy Saturday Susan. My posts will be back up next week.

Heart2Heart said...

Susan,

Great song! I've never heard this one before so I can completely relate to this as I've been asking God to work on changing those places in my life that need a lot of pruning.

Please email me as you've won a giveaway on my blog. I need your address so I can send it to you!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

gigi said...

I love it!!
Thanks for posting this today.