For the past several months, I have joined many blogger peeps in Thankful Thursday. Our host for this has been my dear blogger buddy, Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. She is taking a leave so I'm linking up with another group of wonderful bloggers for Thankful Thursday. This month, Iris at Grace Alone is our host. If you'd like to join in, you know the drill. I'm sticking with tradition here and listing five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all. And, even if I'm the only one who does TT, I'll continue to praise God and proclaim His blessings in my life.
1. I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband.
2. Thank you, Lord, for Your protective and merciful hand.
3. Thanks be to God, the Father who was and is and is to come.
4. I'm truly thankful to God for the job I have this morning and the job I will have this afternoon when I leave here. This is something that my prayer partner and I have been praying. Not only that we have jobs, but that we have them to go to every day and that we still have them at the end of every day.
5. I'm thankful to be working with my personal trainer again. He def works me harder than I work on my own. We're concentrating on building my strength and endurance for several planned motorcycle trips this summer.
How has God bless you? Please join me today, This Day, to proclaim His glory and blessing.
Peace and Joy,