Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Musings - Tim Burton Easter Eggs ?

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to color eggs with Tim Burton? Well, honestly....me either. ahahaha. But if I did, I imagine it would look something like this:


Don't you just love some of the facial expressions? lol. Hope you all have an eggcellent dayyaay!

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 126:2 (NKJV) Then our mouth was filled with laughter,   And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The LORD has done great things for them.”

8 comments:

Joyce said...

ha-I love the police tape : )

Happy Monday!

Mildred said...

Happy Monday Susan, Thanks for the smiles this a.m.

Mary said...

Those are hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle!

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ said...

Funny Susan. Great post! Happy Monday!

Lori said...

Thanks for making me laugh on a Monday morning. The boiling water one is my favorite.

Angel Muly said...

Oh my, these are great. Monday morning smiles are great, thanks.

Angel
allthemus.blogspot.com

Mari said...

Cute, cute, cute! I loved this!

KrippledWarrior said...

EGGSCRECIATINGLY FUNNY