1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Odd. 3, 7, 11. Any particular reason? They're good numbers to hit if you're playing craps. ahahaha! KIDDING! They mean completion to me.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? I'm pretty high on the vanity scale. At least a 7. Probably closer to an 8 or 9.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered I def like a good party. I love to entertain. I've very social. A friend of mine made the comment just yesterday that I'm very friendly, the type of person who could make friends with a brick wall. Maybe that qualifies me in the Talkative category too. lol
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? I don't consider it luck. It's a blessing straight from the throne of grace.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? Subject??? Posts are supposed to have a subject??? Oh. I thought they were just random. lol
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. Come on SPRING!
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery) I can spot it a mile away.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? Not as green as I could be, or should be.
9. What is your favorite song this week? Outside My Window by Sara Buxton (and I typed this before I read question #11). lol
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? I don't pick it up. I pray that it blesses the person who does pick it up. I figure they need it worse than me.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...." I see a world of possibilities and God's beautiful creation and yard work just waiting for warm weather.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.Unchained Melody by Les Baxter, but these guys made it famous. You might also recognize it from the movie Ghost with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.
Peace and Joy,