Thursday, March 11, 2010
Thankful Thursday - 03/11/10
This is the time each week that I pause and list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He took some unplanned days off and it's been wonderful having him home every day.
2. I'm thankful for my family. Even tho they can get on my last nerve sometimes and are abnormally normal, I love each and every one of them. My life is full and better for them being a part of it.
3. I'm thankful for my job. In this economy and the current job situation, I cannot say this enough.
4. I'm thankful for severe weather. Wait! What??? Really? Yep, cause that means the temperatures are a changing. Spring people! It's spring!!!! And with that comes crazy weather systems.
5. I'm thankful that God is on the throne and Jesus is sitting at His right hand. Praise His glorious name!
That's my list for this week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment. If you'd like to join in, please go visit Greg or Laurie....or both! lol
Peace and Joy,