Thursday, March 4, 2010
Thankful Thursday - 03/04/10
I am joining with Greg C. over at Greg's General Store today for Thankful Thursday. I am excited to be linking up with our new host this week! I'm also linking to another TT that Laurie is hosting. Stop by and lift your spirit and rejoice with a grateful heart! I love these lists. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He's just plain handy to have around. He can fix just about anything. Today, he'll figure out why there was a ton of water under the sink, repair it, and put everything back in its proper place. Gotta love that!
2. I'm thankful for the water under the sink while I was rinsing dishes to go into the dishwasher. Really? Why am I thankful for that, you wonder? Because if the leak had happened while the dishwasher was running...or worse....if I had started the dishwasher then left the house! Oh my! That would have been a huge mess.
3. I'm thankful I have the strength and mobility to clean up that big mess. That's right! I can bend and reach and lift and walk. Praise His glorious name for these abilities. I don't ever want to take them for granted.
4. I'm thankful for God's word. Every day I realize a new truth, uncover a new promise, or understand a new lesson. Oh, it's is not new in God's word.....it is new to me. A treasure uncovered and revealed.
5. I'm thankful for more daylight hours. Oh yes. There is a twinkling of light earlier these days and it stays light longer in the evening. This means I have eyes to see, and they work.
6. I'm thankful for the birds singing this morning. They are more active and happier now that the days are longer and warmer. This means I have ears to hear, and they work too.
I know.....that's more than five. But I just couldn't help myself. lol. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave a comment here or link up with either Greg or Laurie.
Peace and Joy,