Definition of plink: "Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a game from the infamous game show The Price Is Right!
Here are the random plinko questions and my answers:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? I think my deck shoes are close to 10 years old. They still look like new cause I rarely wear them. All my other shoes? Two years....tops.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? But of course. Well, not me exactly. The hubs bought them. Thin mints.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? No, but there's still time.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Define responsible. ahaha
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? I would have to look up to see what movies were nominated to answer that question.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? I'm ok with either as long as it's not the daughter.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Sunday. Besides going to church, it's the one day a week that the hubby and I are both off together.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? No. I've spent entirely too many hours/days in hospitals and Dr's offices to be queasy about it.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. Now this is probably the toughest question for me to answer. My little brain raced in so many different directions at the same time: Nieman's, Trader Joe's, Lowe's, Wal-Mart, DSW, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn. Really. This is a totally unfair question that almost caused a circuit overload. ahahaha
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Please re-read #10. lol
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? When I'm the one telling. It's the vulnerability factor. Which is just another word for trust.
OK ... ready, aim, PLINK! You can post your own answers by hopping over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and following Lid's directions for this fun meme. Thanks so much for stopping by, reading my answers, and commenting.
Peace and Joy,