Time to share a bit about myself by linking up with Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for Random Dozen. I really love participating in this meme. The questions are fun (although sometimes the answers can be tough) and it's great to read how others think about the same things.
This week we have "South Lakes Mom" from "I Didn't Know THAT!" hosting our Random Dozen!
Click here to join us!!
The theme is Spring . . . and any other random questions that crept in.
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring? Seriously? You too. Another one of those questions that sends my poor little brain scurrying off in so many directions at the same time that it almost causes a melt down. The short list.....warm, fresh air, flowers, birds singing, sunshine, motorcycle rides, dresses. I think I've said this before. lol
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14? If not, how did it impact your day? Nope. Totally missed church.
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year? Tomatoes and peppers.
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant? Kiwi.
5. What is your least favorite insect? You are assuming that I have a favorite insect. Which I do not. lol
6. March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand? Sometimes. I generally use a refillable.
7. Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that? Yes. But wasn't there long enough for it to matter.
8. How many glasses of water do you drink per day? I'm always drinking water. Seriously. I'm sure I consume a gallon or more a day.
9. March 24 is the birthday of Harry Houdini. Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share. Nope....but there's still time.
10. Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)? Nope....but there's still time. lol
11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies? If so, what is your favorite? I love a good western.
12. (Really random) What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday? Somewhere in the NE. Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont.
Peace and Joy,