Friday, March 5, 2010

Do You See Me???? PLEASE LOOK!!!!

It's bike riding season. Bikes are beginning to show up everywhere. On all roadways. Have you seen them? There are children riding their bicycles. Teenagers who aren't fortunate enough to have a driver's license or a car. Adults cycling for exercise. And Bikers! Like me. lol



As the temperature continues to rise, so will the number of cyclists on the road. Some motorized. Some personized. (ok, I made that word up. lol) Please be on the lookout for all cyclists. Motorcycles travel faster than you think. Don't try to beat one on a turn. Wait for it. Use extra caution. Lives are at stake.



I will be out on mine this weekend. Wave to me as I blow by! lol I'm splittin the wind in the Name of the LORD.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Deuteronomy 6:6-7 (NIV) 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

13 comments:

Joyce said...

Have fun and stay safe!

KrippledWarrior said...

Keep it between the ditches and your knees. And remember "You can't hit what you can't see" only applies to baseball and BB guns.

KrippledWarrior said...

Keep it between the ditches and your knees. And remember "You can't hit what you can't see" only applies to baseball and BB guns.

achildoftheking said...

Me too Susan!!! I'll be sure to get some pix and post them up! I got to ride briefly Monday evening to a BFC meeting. I'll also be splittin the wind for Jesus! Happy Weekend!

pam said...

Look at you, all ready to roll! I am extra cautious around motorcycles.

christy rose said...

That video is very somber. It does make me think to be even more cautious when bikers are around. Please be careful out there and stay safe Susan!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Mc Allen said...

I have really been wanting a bike lately. Ive nearly got my hubz talked into ti. I wasnt to feel the wind whipping through my hair! You go girl! xoxo LA

Deborah Ann said...

Wow, you're a biker? How cool is that!!!

Melli said...

WOW! I'm IMPRESSED! You don't even drive a Sportster! You got a BIG BOY BIKE! Looks almost like my hubby's newest one. I could never handle one... my legs are too short! I'd have to drop it just to stop!!! LOL! Needless to say though, I am ALWAYS careful about bikers! You be safe - and have FUN! The season is coming - but it's not here YET... for us.

Sweet Tea said...

IS that you in all the black gear? Really. Is it you?
What a hoot!!
Be careful, but have a wonderful ride!!

Greg C said...

I will be watching for you Susan. I used to ride a Bike so I always keep a lookout. I had to lay mine down a couple of times to avoid getting killed. The first thing out of their mouth: I didn't see you.

Be safe,

Greg

Heart2Heart said...

Susan,

I always give them plenty of room because they can't be seen as well and there really isn't that much between you and the road. Let's all be much more courteous drivers.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...

I've never met a Christian hardly-owner. You and your husband are totally cool!

Instant follower!

:)