Thursday, January 21, 2010
Thankful Thursday - 1/21/10
Welcome to another Thankful Thursday. This is the day each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to list five things that I'm thankful for. They can be serious or silly, big or small because God honors them all.
1) I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. This is the weekend he switches days off. Plus he's taking an extra day off so we're going to have FIVE WHOLE DAYS off in a row together. That just doesn't happen often. Can you tell I'm just a little excited?
2) I'm so thankful for the warmer weather. It's been in the low to mid 50s for several days.
3) I'm also thankful that it's supposed to rain several times over the next few days. That means the salt and cinders will be washed away and I'll be riding my scooter soon.
4) I'm thankful for spending time with the grand-boy over the weekend. He's such a good little fella who loves family and has a heart and desire for God's word.
5) I'm thankful for the mp3 player my wonderful husband gave me for Christmas. I've loaded a ton of songs on it. Plus, I've loaded some workouts and dance music to bump up my walking and workouts.
What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and be sure to hop on over to Sonya's to see how God is blessings others.
Peace and Joy,