Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thankful Thursday - 01/14/09
Whelp. Here it is.....another Thankful Thursday and the second one of 20 10. This is the day each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to list five things that I'm thankful for. They can be serious or silly, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He's "bumping" for better days off at work. What does that mean for us? It means he'll be off on Sunday and Monday instead of two weekdays. That means more Sunday church together. It means Sunday rides on our scooters together (but on separate bikes). lol It means we won't have to take a vacation day or sick day to spend time together. Wooooohooooo. It's pretty dadgum exciting. ;)
2. I'm thankful that today it's supposed to get back up to average temperatures of the mid-40s. I'm stinkin tired of being cold.
3. I'm thankful for the awesome ideas I located for my internship project after some extensive research.
4. I'm thankful the airlines recently lowered their fares. That's right! I've been planning a trip to Charlotte in May to watch my cousin graduate. She graduates the week after I graduate and we're celebrating. Anywhoo, a couple weeks ago the flight cost about $400. Can you say.....OUCH!?? But just the other day, I purchased the same ticket for $215!!!! SCORE!!!
5. I'm thankful for the bonus day yesterday. It was a bonus because my dear hubby and I got to spend a random day together. It was fabulous.
What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and be sure to hop over to Sonya's to link up with your own list.
Peace and Joy,