1. How good are you at delaying gratification? Not!
2. Maybe a marshmallow wouldn't be too difficult a temptation for you. What food (or anything else) would be most tempting? It depends on what I'm craving at the time. Usually, chocolate.
3. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being saintly) how patient are you? hahahaha that's a good one. Did you read #1?
4. Have you ever waited for something in life only to be disappointed upon realization of the goal/object/etc.? Who hasn't?
5. Are you a person who takes shortcuts? Absolutely! If there's an easier, faster way to do something, I'm all about it.
6. Which line is hardest to wait in? At the amusement park to get on ride.
7. Did you wait to discover the gender of your unborn child until its birth? Yep!
8. Are you more patient with children or the elderly? I'm good with both, really.(Wait a minute. Does that mean I have to go back and change my answer to #1 and #3?)
9. Did you ever sneak a peek at a present? Yep...twice. Once as a youth, once as an adult.
10. What is the longest you've ever waited for anything? I waited my whole life for my wonderful husband!
11. Who has more patience, you or your significant other? He has me beat, hands down.
12. Which of the following songs about waiting is your pick for the best? (OK, you may substitute another, if you like.)
A) Anticipation by Carly Simon
B) The Waiting by Tom Petty
C) Right Here Waiting for You by Richard Marx
D) Wait for Me by Rebecca St. James
Let's see a show of hands.....who, besides me, had to go to youtube to play at least one of these songs cause you didn't know all of them? Surely, I'm not the only one!!! I can see a little of me in each of them. Depending on the circumstance.
If you'd like to participate with your own answers, just hop on over to Lid's. Thanks for stopping by today.
Peace and Joy,