I am joining Linda at 2nd cup for Random Dozen today. So glad she kept this up for 2010. I love learning more about everyone through her questions! Enjoy!
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? sweet n spicy sweet potatoes. I bought the sweet potatoes but haven't made this yet. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be on that this week. :)
2. M & M's or Skittles? M & Ms ..... except for those chocolate Skittles. Have you tried them? Oh my!
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?Yes. Once after two failed attempts. Remember, success comes to those who fail, but success never comes to those who quit.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? Long enough for my brain to kick in and say, "Hey! Get Up!
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? Not yet, but there's still time. If not, would you like to? See first part of this question. :)
6. Who is your favorite actress? Can't say that I really have a favorite actress.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Rap music. But I think that's an oxymoron.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? Moderate. If I have to replace something I want the latest and greatest. Otherwise, I'm good with what's working for me.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I enjoy it. Have you read some of those cards? Hysterical.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? A little over three years ago. It looked like this:
Oh look.....he shaved his head too. Isn't he the sweetest guy ever?!
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Now, this is a tough one. Because I just enjoy shopping. Spending time with a pal, looking at clothes, shoes, accessories, kitchen gadgets... it matters not.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Do I have my keys?
And if you have time.....H-Mama is having a give away over at her spot: Family Team. Be sure to stop over and see her fabulous idea for "dinner discussions."
Peace and Joy,