1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why? Between 35 and 40. Really? Yep! I was in the best shape and had the best shape back then.
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?) Stir-Fry! The secret's in the sauce.
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal? Get with one of my pals for an evening of laughter. How can you feel blue when you're laughing?
4. When was the last time you danced in public? December 2009. ahaha My group's final project was a teaching demonstration and we taught our class the Copperhead Road line dance.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer? Definitely a realist.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well? Shown the girl that no matter what, there is nothing that cannot be worked out and in spite of everything, she is very loved.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show? Aint B! She had a kind word for everyone and you just knew she was a great cook.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? Probably only about a 2.
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve? I have two (sorry) that's just me. 1) People who attempt to finish your sentence for you; and 2) people who chew food with their mouth open.
Oh....I see....#1 "driving" pet peeve. hahahaha I have two of those too! 1) )People who text while driving. Seriously, how can your eyes be on the road if they are on your phone??!!!?! 2) People who run red lights. Really! If it turned yellow two cars in front of you, it's going to turn red when you get to the line.....wait till the next green light. What can be so stinkin important that you're willing to risk injury....or injure someone else?!?!?!
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate? Kaleidoscope. I'm all over the map today.
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be? I'm going with a bear. He's gentle and easy as long as he's not provoked.
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day? Work!
Last week, many of you asked about the sweet/spicy sweet potatoes and chocolate skittles. Here's what the Skittles package looks like so you'll have an easier time finding them. I'll get the recipe posted for the sweet potatoes.
Thanks, Linda, for hosting this every week. If you'd like to participate, hop on over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and join in.
Peace and Joy,