Thursday, January 7, 2010
Thankful Thursday - 1/7/10 and a Birthday!
Welcome to the first TT of 2010. If you'd like to participate, just hop on over to Sonya's at Truth 4 the Journey, and link up after you've posted your own list of five things you are thankful for this week. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thanking God for bringing me this far. 2010!!! Honestly, it is only by His grace and mercy that I am here.
2. Thank you, Lord for my wonderful husband. We spent some much needed precious time together over Christmas break. We even did a movie marathon at the theater and watch Avatar and Sherlock Holmes back to back.
3. I'm thankful that our furnace works....and works well. Seriously, it's down in the single digits at night and barely reaches 20 during the day. Can you say burrrrrrr? Sure makes it hard to ride that motorcycle.
4. Thank you God for the blogging topics, personal growth, and multitude of friendships made through This Day!
5. Praise You, Jesus that You love us enough to have given up everything to come in human form so every single person of can relate to You. No exceptions.
That's my list for this week and the start of a fabulous 2010. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you're thankful for today, This Day. Thank you for stopping by and saying "hello."
And now for the birthday news. Today my sister, Dee, turns.....ummmmm let's just say it's her birthday. Love you, Sis. If you have time, please stop by her blog, Mrs. Peterson's Place and wish her a Happy Birthday. She'll be super surprised.
Peace and Joy,