1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you? Guess that depends on my mood of the day and the situation. I'd have to say that generally, I'm somewhere between a 3 and 6.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response? I try my best to just listen.
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything? Absolutely! To get the left over goodies and junk food out of my house!
And now, here are some brilliant questions from a gal named Angie at Angie's Ad Lib who graciously offered to let me borrow her brain. Please go over and see Angie because it was so nice of her to help me out. Thank you so much, Angie!
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent? There are two fragrances I'm partial to right now: Romance by Ralph Lauren and Viva la Juicy.
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year? Give it away....or throw it away. Just do it!
6. What is your favorite comic strip? Calvin and Hobbs
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow? A fluffy feather pillow.
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color? My kitchen has a lot of warm earth tones. I love it.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen? Don't believe everything you think.
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?) It doesn't have to be expensive......but I prefer a super, ultra-fine tip.
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)? Cooking.
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once? Your face will freeze like that; or close the door, we don't live in a barn; or if I've told you once I've told you a thousand times.....; or because I said so.
If you'd like to play along, copy the list and post your own answers then hop on over to Lid's at 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up.
Peace and Joy,