Saturday, January 23, 2010

TSMSS - 1/23/10



It's Then Sings My Soul Saturday when I join with Amy of Signs, Miracles and Wonders.

\

This song clearly go along with the messages of Throne Trip Tuesdays and how God is dealing with me right now. He is by my side today, This Day! Praises to His wonderful name.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Deuteronomy 31:8 (NKJV)  And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”

4 comments:

achildoftheking said...

I love this song. As I sit here broken inside that song consoles my heart and comforts me to know that Jesus is here to hold me. Amen.

Debbie Petras said...

What wonderful words to remember! You know, I can just picture you on your motorcycle. It brings a smile to my face. Thank you for that friend.

Love you,
Debbie

Mocha with Linda said...

This song has a beautiful message and always speaks to me.

Cathy said...

That is a great song. Thank God He is always with us and will never leave nor forsake us. Blessings ~