As we welcome in 2011, we say goodbye to 2010. It was a good year. But it's time to move forward.
1. What three words would you use to describe 2010? Exciting. Celebratory. Over.
2. If fear were not an issue what is something you'd like to try? Skydiving. It's not so much jumping out of the plane that concerns me. It's hitting the ground. ahahaha
3. What do you add to your coffee or tea? Nothing. Nada. Zip. I drink mine straight up, thank you.
4. What historical sporting event would you like to witness? The Super Bowl. Really.
5. What is one piece of advice you would like to give your sixteen year old self? Don't do it.
6. Are you a planner or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants? Actually, I swing both ways. lol Surprised? I plan when to do things, but not down to the nth degree. If an opportunity presents itself, I am all about it.
7. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2011? My next adventure. Wanna come along? It's sure to be fun. In 2011, I'm hoping to travel to Tucson, AZ; Charleston, SC; Charlotte, NC; Daytona, FL; and a motorcycle trip to a place yet to be decided.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Travels to Houston, TX and Europe are on the calendar for 2012. I've never been across the pond. I'll be looking to you, Joyce, for some suggestions.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. If you'd like to join in with your own answers to these random questions, hop on over to Joyce's spot From This Side of the Pond, and link up.
Peace and Joy,