That's right. The Playoffs are over and two teams have emerged triumphant: the Greenbay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Our lovely host, Joyce From This Side of the Pond wants to know:
1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country? Me? Watch the Super Bowl? Absolutely! Here's how big a football fan I am. The Green Bay/Chicago game is minutes from starting. My cell phone rings. It's my dad. "So, who are you betting on?" Me, "I'm not betting on anyone." Dad, "Oh come on. I know you're rooting for one of them." Me, "Yes. I think Green Bay will win. Chicago has been surprisingly good. But I think Green Bay will pull it off." The Super Bowl? I'm not a huge Steelers fan, so I'm going with Green Bay. Go PACK! Have you seen Aaron Rodgers? No? Let me help you out. This is Aaron with my friend, Abby (she's the brunette on the left). She was in Green Bay attending a meeting a couple years ago when this was taken.
2. Is ignorance bliss? I don't know about it being bliss, but in some instances you are better off not knowing everything. Case in point. My hubby works at the prison. One of my best pals is married to a police officer. There are things about their jobs we are just better off not knowing.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy) Happy!
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori. HI LORI!!!! I'd have to say that more times than not, the men are in the front.
5. What is beauty? The inner godly qualities of compassion, love, hope, nobility, integrity, faith that shine through and enrich the lives others.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose? Does a bottle of wine count? lol. No? Then I would choose a dessert.
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?My homemade salsa and chips.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I was updating my calendar today. I love having a busy life. I must, because I have something scheduled three nights out of five every week. I already have four different vacations planned with dates set. I have three more to get scheduled. Who else has their 2011 calendar filling up with commitments before January is over?
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. If you'd like to link up with your own answers to the HodgePodge, please visit our lovely hostess, Joyce From This Side of the Pond.
Peace and Joy,