Hey Blog Peeps.....do you know what time it is? It's.....Thankful Thursday time! This is the time each week where I pause to share with you why I'm so thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
Here we go:
1. I'm thankful for my husband's generous and trusting spirit. He willingly shares my time with friends and allows me to travel to visit them. I love that! Especially since I have family and friends across the U.S.
2. I'm thankful for fresh produce. Have I told you how much I l.o.v.e. summer?!
3. I'm thankful for a house.....maybe. We have a signed contract. It is still dependent on passing inspections (3 - structural, home, and termite) and an appraisal. I'll let you know.
4. I'm thankful for time I get to spend with my niece, grandson, and husband today and tomorrow. That's right Greg, my wonderful hubby made the list twice this week. hahaha!
5. Thankful for friendships and relationships. That includes you!
What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment or hop on over to Sonya's at Truth 4 the Journey and link up with your own list.
Peace and Joy,
2 Peter 3:8 (NIV) But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.