It's time once again for Thankful Thursday, hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. This is the time each week that I pause to write down what I'm thankful for.....they can be silly or serious, big or small....because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for the faith journey I'm on right now. In essence, faith is being certain of what you do not see and sure of what you hope for. Right now.....I'm hoping for a house and I'm certain God will provide exactly what we need in His time.
2. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. Yep....top five again! He is standing by me, encouraging me, persuading me that the houses we've placed offers on and not gotten have not been God's house for us.
3. I'm thankful for the houses we didn't buy. Seriously. This is teaching me to rely on God and expect His very best for us.
4. I'm thankful for the lesson of being content right where we are. There is a purpose and a plan in our remaining in the rental house.
5. I'm thankful for each one of you. Yes, you brighten my day, uplift me with your comments, teach me with your insight, and love me with your prayers.
What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and stop by Sonya's to see how God is blessing others.
Peace and Joy,
Romans 12:3 (NIV) For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.