Welcome to Thankful Thursday. This is the time each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to pause and list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all. Want to join in? Just post five blessings, grab the T.T. button and paste it into your post, then hop on over to Sonya's and link up. It's that easy. WOW.....that was easy! lol
Anyhoo.....the five things I'm thankful for this week:
1. My wonderful husband. His presence quickens my heart. (yes, Greg, at your suggestion my wonderful husband is automatically at the #1 spot hahaha).
2. Searching for a house. Even though we have not secured the purchase of a house, I am so thankful to financially be able to buy one when it's found.
3. Hair! Wait.....what???? That's right. I'm thankful for my hair. I can color it, cut it, style it, let it grow out. It's a very flexible expression of individuality. There are too many women undergoing chemo who have lost their hair to the toxic drugs used to fight the disease. It's such a wonderful feeling when it grows back. It means you're healthy again. God bless them with strength as they endure hair loss.
4. Weekends with family and friends. I've been to Nashville, St. Louis, and this weekend I'm headed to Memphis. segway to #5
5. Today is my Friday! I'm headed to Memphis tomorrow to spend time with a dear friend I don't get to visit with often.
That's my Thankful Thursday Five! What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment here or stop on over to Sonya's and link up to the fun.
Peace and Joy,
Colossians 2:9-10 (NIV) 9For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.