Thursday, July 30, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 7/30/09
It's Thankful Thursday again. I've been so busy this past week there are no other posts. Y-A-Y! That means God is on the move and working. This is one way I can list the blessings in my life. They can be serious or silly, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He has a heart towards God and is not ashamed to show it or express it. He teaches me, our children, and our grandson by example. I love him.
2. Summer class is o.v.e.r. Only two more semesters!!!
3. One of my dear friends accepted Jesus into her heart and was baptized this past weekend. Rejoicing with her in her new walk.
4. A free trip to Las Vegas in December! WHAT??? Yep, I'm going to a conference the first week in December and my expenses are paid. That's pretty sweeeeet!
5. South Beach cookbooks. They have some very tasty, nutritious, easy, quick recipes with ingredients you would normally have on hand.
That's my five for the week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment or stop over to Sonya's at Truth 4 the Journey and link up with your own list.
Peace and Joy,