Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday - 7/9/09

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Greetings Fellow Bloggers.....It's Thankful Thursday! This is the day each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small....God honors them all.

1. I'm thankful for summer. I L.O.V.E. summer!!!

2. I'm thankful my dad is healthy enough to be able to drive, travel, and do pretty much whatever he chooses.

3. I'm thankful for God's patience with me. Ok....seriously, sometimes I'm a slow learner.

4. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. Yep....top five again. He's a great dad to our children and awesome "poppy" to our grandson (who turns 8 tomorrow!).

5. I'm thankful for today, This Day! God has blessed me with life and my desire is to be a good steward with that gift.

That's my five for the week. What are you thankful for? How has God blessed you? Please post your comment here or hop on over to Sonya's spot and link up with the rest of the Thankful Thursday crew.

Peace and Joy,
Susan


Psalm 9:2 (NKJV) I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.

9 comments:

gigi said...

Great list little lady!
Sunshine and smiles and many of God's blessings!

Deb said...

Love this list and especially #3...I can be a VERY slow learner at times.....
Blessings!
Deb

Greg C said...

I am planning on giving some unsolicited gifts tomorrow. I have it all planned out. Why don't you make your husband the number one thing and just say comment #1 from now on. Just picking. That is wonderful that he makes your list every week.

Yolanda said...

Susan, I'm so thankful that God has not given up on me yet as well. He is so faithful even when I am not.

Blessings to you!!!


Lovingly,
Yolanda

Anonymous said...

Happy Thankful Thursday Susan. Great list and so very much to be thankful for. I continue to pray for your house search.

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Your number 2 really is a blessing. I lost my dad over two years ago and I do miss him. You're really blessed to have a healthy father. Many blessings!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Great list.
I am also Thankful for God's Patience, because I think he needs a lot of patience with me ;)

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Great list! I am beginning to find my hubby features regularly in my list!
Collette xxx

Lyryn said...

I love your blog! And this is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!