Thursday, July 9, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 7/9/09
Greetings Fellow Bloggers.....It's Thankful Thursday! This is the day each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small....God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for summer. I L.O.V.E. summer!!!
2. I'm thankful my dad is healthy enough to be able to drive, travel, and do pretty much whatever he chooses.
3. I'm thankful for God's patience with me. Ok....seriously, sometimes I'm a slow learner.
4. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. Yep....top five again. He's a great dad to our children and awesome "poppy" to our grandson (who turns 8 tomorrow!).
5. I'm thankful for today, This Day! God has blessed me with life and my desire is to be a good steward with that gift.
That's my five for the week. What are you thankful for? How has God blessed you? Please post your comment here or hop on over to Sonya's spot and link up with the rest of the Thankful Thursday crew.
Peace and Joy,