1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried? Very recently. At something my hubby said/did to me.
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it? That would depend on where I found it. If it was at a store, I'd turn it in because the owner might be looking for it.
3. Do you volunteer anywhere? Yes, for our local Relay for Life.
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it? One? just One??? Who can choose? Strawberries. Blueberries. Asparagus. Peas. Peaches. Corn. Jalapenos. Tomatoes. Bell peppers. New potatoes. Green beans. Cucumbers. Cantaloupe. Watermelon. Apples. From spring through fall. I love all the fresh produce available at the local farmer's market. How do I eat it? hand to mouth. ahahaha. Raw. Grilled. Sauteed. Steamed.
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large? Small. I have a huge network of people I claim as friends. But only a handful of intimate friends.
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? Years ago. How did that go? OK.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up? Shopping.
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer? Two so far.
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time? My cell phone. Really! I lived most of my life without it.
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far? Toy Story3.
11. Describe a perfect summer day. I really love lounging at the pool, cool drink in hand, just floating around in the water. OR I really love hopping on my motorcycle with my hubby and splittin the wind soaking up God's glorious creation. OR I really love having friends over and fellowshipping.
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far! Well. I couldn't choose between my summer trip to Charlotte to visit family and my scooter excursion. So I've included them both. lol.
Oh, and FYI.....the BIG Harley is mine! :)
If you'd like to join in with your own answers to these totally random questions, copy the questions, post your own answers, the just hop on over to Lid's @ 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up. Easy peasy.
Peace and Joy,