1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food? Funnel cake!
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? About 10 pounds. I try to let them go, but they just cling to me. Maybe it's the fair food.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive? Time.
4. When was the last time you tried something new? Sunday. I went down a 10-story spiral slide. Not even kidding. AND I'd do it again.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre? Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other FAV: Mystery. Least: Chick Lit.
6.Silver or Gold? Both. It just depends on the outfit. But I wear more white gold that yellow.
7. What makes you sigh? Delicious food.
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are? 10 to 15 years younger. lol
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one? Don't mess with my family!
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be? Cooking, baking, canning, meal planning.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do? It would depend on the situation and the 3 people. I hope I would stand up for my friend. That's what a friend does.....right?
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love? Quality Time (See the answer to No. 3 lol)
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Not sure what yours is? Take the test!
Please join us with Lid over at 2nd Cup of Coffee to visit other bloggers or to link up your answers!
Peace and Joy,