1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? My homemade soft shell tacos/burritos. I generally use leftover meat, grate some carrots to saute with the onion and garlic, add a little of my own taco/fajita seasoning, green, red, yellow, orange bell peppers (whatever you have on hand), a little jalapeno, then some black beans (rinsed and drained, please). Roll it all up in a warmed flour tortilla and top it with a little sour cream, salsa, and grated cheese. Sometimes, I have some sliced avocado on the side too. Don't have tortillas? Crush some tortilla chips on a plate, cover with lettuce, then top with all that stuff above. Delicious! Ummmm.....can I see a show of hands? Who's coming over for dinner? lol
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? Homework? You were supposed to do homework? Who knew!!?!!
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Ashley furniture.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? No. I always had a packed lunch. Well, until high school. Then I used my lunch $$$ to go eat off campus with my friends.
5. Is religion a crutch? Religion....yes. Faith....no.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport? FOOTBALL!
7. Do you consider yourself rich? Beyond measure.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
Definitely changing a flat tire. "Hello. Jim's Towing? Yes. I'm on Highway 154 at mile marker 22 with a flat tire. You can be here in ten minutes? Great. Thanks so much. See you then."
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
I chose Swing dance. No gymnastics. No acrobatics. No throwing out the back. This....I could do:
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone? "I have breast cancer."
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.Volunteering.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice. "Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you; Go to work, do your best, and don't out smart your common sense; Never let your prayin' knees get lazy; and love like crazy."
Peace and Joy,