1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid? Nope....but there's still time.
2. Have you ever been to an island? Yes. Some friends and I were boating on the Mississippi River and ventured to an island. We spent quite a bit of time on the beach and painted our bodies with the river mud. Our very own private spa treatment. ahahaha
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler? Feeler.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray? Most issues are black and white.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.) 1001 Ways to Cook Fish and Sea Food.
6. What are you most afraid of? The cancer coming back.
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones? I want to make new ones and enjoy life now rather than live in the past.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them? One of me and on my Harley. Because you're never too old to take risks and do what you enjoy. One with my dad....where we are both bald. As a reminder that family is what's important ... and there are so many things that cancer cannot do or take away. The third one hasn't been taken yet. It will be of me in my cap and gown after graduation. You should always follow your dreams.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.) When the hubby and I married, it was beautiful. Small, simple, filled with love. I wouldn't change a thing.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness. There is no love without forgiveness and there is no forgiveness without love. Bryant McGill
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time? Am I alone or are there other people waiting too? This definitely makes a difference.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better? Either not have cancer at all or find it sooner. I would hope that she is a believer and finds her way to the cross at a much younger age.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my random answers. This is such a fun meme. If you'd like to join in, just hop on over to Lidna's at 2nd Cup of Coffee. She'll explain everything.
Peace and Joy,