1. Ever had any run-ins with the "library police?" Nope....but there's still time.
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts? I have wrapping paper on hand but find it more convenient to buy something that fits the gift and occasion at the time of purchase.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster? Yes. Last May when our region experienced a derecho. Click HERE to read about the storm of the century. My hubby and I were out in it. Scary. Very very scary.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? I can't think of a single one.
5. What's the best costume you've ever worn? A friend and I went as Mickey and Minnie. I was Minnie. Sorry. Don't have an electronic picture.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Thesaurus. I hate using the same words over and over.....ummm repeatedly. lol
7. What's your favorite breakfast food? Egg burritos. My hubby makes the best ones ever.
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial? Yep. A food saver. I love it. Now they are readily available at most stores.
9. Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope.....but there's still time. lol
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not sure. After giving this some more thought I'd have to say no. I think people can be immediately attracted to each other. But love.....love takes time. It's like a seed. It takes nurturing, oversight, diligence, and perseverance to grow and blossom.
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own? Let's just say I could wear a pair of jeans every day for at least two weeks and not wear the same pair twice. Excessive, I know.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on "Ace of Cakes.") Today? It could either be a graduation cake or a motorcycle cake.
If you'd like to play along, hop on over to Lid's at 2nd Cup of Coffee. Thanks for stopping by and please, come join us.
Peace and Joy,