1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay? I can honestly say that I purchased a pair last year and wear them occasionally. They're really comfy but to me they have to be worn with just-the-right outfit.
2. What is your favorite pizza? It's a toss up (you know I can't choose just one, right?) between BBQ Chicken with Spinach and Garlic or Buffalo Chicken with green peppers.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]Honestly, Lid. I think you just try to get people to short circuit. Or, maybe it's just me whose little brain takes off in a bazillion different directions at the same time when you ask something like this. Anywhoo, the first thing that came to mind is a pair of ruby slippers cause no matter where I am....there's no place like home.
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for. "World Famous" 17th Street BBQ...really, Google it. Picked "Best Ribs in the US" by bon appetite.
5. What is your current favorite snack? It's my ALWAYS favorite snack. Chocolate! lol.
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.") A...DWTS only by the process of elimination. I don't have more than about 10 pounds to lose so there no chance of winning BL. I would probably be kicked off Survivor for hurting someone. Why? I'm so glad you asked. You see, I don't tolerate conniving, backstabbing, lying, manipulating people very well. Yep, I'd def end up hurting someone and getting kicked off the show. ahahaha So that leaves DWTS. At least I can dance somewhat and would have a chance.
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior? Sadly, it's about a 5...maybe as low as a 4. It is sorely neglected.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________. I can ride my motorcycle without having to wear extra layers of clothing to stay warm.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____. My hubby. He's always good for a belly laugh. And no....I won't tell you what he said.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward. Finishing my degree. I'm due to graduate next month. Y-A-Y!
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week. "So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty." Haniel Long.
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.Can't say about my daughter or step-children.....but with the grand-boy....it's teaching him how to cook and bake.
Want to join in and post your own answers to these random questions? Then hop on over to Lid's at 2nd Cup of Coffee. She has everything you need to get started. Thanks so much for stopping by today and commenting.
Peace and Joy,