1. Define a great relationship. One where you can laugh together and cry together. You share values, hopes, dreams, and goals. Even when they are not the same, you're there to be their cheerleader. Really it just boils down to meeting each others needs.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?) A medium cone from the DQ.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.) Labs.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? AZ. Warmer, dryer, fewer bugs, and my family is there.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? That my dad would have seen value in attending church for us, rather than seeing no value in it for him.
6. Who's the funniest person you know? Besides you? My hubby. He's always good for a laugh.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night? No....and I rarely do these days.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning? It's time to get up already? Fine. Here we go God.
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY Grilled. Really.
10. Are you afraid of the dark? Not usually. I'm heavily armed. ahahaha
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher in the Peace Corps.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? Crazy.
If you'd like to join in, hop on over to Lid's spot @ 2nd Cup of Coffee. Thanks for stopping by today.
Peace and Joy,