Thursday, October 8, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 10/8/09
Editor's Note: If you missed yesterday's post, please scroll down to read about the day I shaved my head!
Welcome to Thankful Thursday. This is the time each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1) I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who has been so diligent in helping get the house ready for the big move.
2) I'm thankful that I'm not missing Thankful Thursday this week. We were so busy painting last week that I wasn't near a computer for four days in a row. My post today means I'm at work getting a break from painting.
3) I'm thankful for the stamina to paint four days in a row. I'm not even kidding! Rolling paint on walls is a lot of work. I'm still painting everyday, but at least I'm not painting all day.
4) I'm thankful for restaurants that prepare delicious food at reasonable prices. Seriously! Who has time to cook when there's so much painting to do?
5) I'm thankful for good paint that requires only one coat to cover up other paint and marks on the walls.
That's my TT list for the week. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you're thankful for today, This Day!
Peace and Joy,