1. I've always wondered why we were taught both printing and cursive. Do you prefer to print or write cursive? (Keyboard is not a choice.) I do both. I usually print my grocery lists and notes other people read so there is less chance of it being misread. I write personal notes and letters (yes, I actually send letters in the mail) in cursive.
2. Are you a dreamer or a realist? Definitely a realist.
3. Billy Joel or Elton John? Billy Joel but I really prefer Jim Brickman or Floyd Cramer to either of these guys.
4. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Not just horror flicks but also ones where the tension or suspense is killer, for example, Flightplan (2005): A bereaved woman and her daughter are flying home from Berlin to America. At 30,000 feet the child vanishes and nobody admits she was ever on that plan. Nightmare on Elm Street
5. Now what is the scariest real-life moment you've had? Being broadsided in a car accident.
6. What word do you misspell without fail? Difficult to say. I'd have to say choose/chose or loose/lose.
7. Name something you like to do but are not really talented or good at? Playing the piano. I took lessons years ago (more like eons ago) and would love to play like Jim Brickman.
8. Do you get your emotional/mental batteries recharged by being around people or by having alone time?
Depends on my emotional/mental state.
9. Have you ever been on TV? Not yet, but there's still time.
10. Apple or pumpkin pie? (Don't be greedy.) This is so not a fair question.
11. How many magazine subscriptions do you have? Only one. Cuisine at Home.
12. What lesson do you have to keep re-learning? Letting go and letting God. Did you read my response to last week's control question? No? Click here and read my response to questions 6 and 12. hahaha
If you'd like to join in on the fun and post your own responses to these seriously random questions, please click here to link up your post. So here's my random question for you.....if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Thanks for playing along today, This Day!
Peace and Joy,