1. Tell me something about your favorite teacher. One of my grade school teachers (first or second grade) read Charlotte's Web with character voices. I was hooked on reading for life.
2. Tell me about one pivotal moment in your life. Did you read No. 1? lol kidding. Besides the pivotal moment of accepting Jesus as my personal Savior; or saying "yes" to a blind date when I met my hubby; I'd have to say it was when I was six years old and my mother walked out of our life.
3. About favorite colors--a lot of people will ask you what it is, but I want to know why it is. What feeling or memory does it evoke? I love the color of a clear blue sky. There's something peaceful and joyful about it.
4. What's a sure sign that you're getting older? When I say things to my children that my dad used to say to me; and I swore I'd never say them.
5. Please don't sermonize, but Halloween--is it a yes or no for you? Not really into the whole witches/goblin celebration thingy.
6. What's your favorite musical? How do you pick just one? Seriously? There are so many exceptional musicals. I'll go with CATS. The musical score, characters, costumes, make-up, story line....great....just great.
7. Are you more of a city mouse or country mouse? I'm an ambidextrous kinda mouse....I can go either way. I love all that each has to offer.
8. Did you know that it is possible, for a small fee, to name a real star after someone? (It's true! Google it!) If someone were to name a star for you, would you appreciate it for its whimsy and romance, or would you say, "Are you kidding me? For $19.95 we could have gone to the movie and actually bought popcorn." I'm not sure about this one. I once adopted a zoo animal for a friend as a gift....isn't that kinda the same thing?
This question comes from Paula at His Ways Are Not Our Ways.
9. What's the craziest thing you've ever been doing and texted during it? I only thought of this b/c I was about to try to text during my walking video but I didn't. Driving.....it's crazy that people text while driving.......that's how accidents happen.
Paula, you do know that this blog is rated G, right?
10. "It's not a party unless _______." .... unless there's a good scuffle. No, .......unless someone dances on the table. What??? No, ......unless a sword swallower shows up. lol
11. When you're stuck in traffic or a waiting room, what do you do to pass the time? PS: There are no magazines available. Who's reading while in traffic? I want to steer clear of you people. ahahahaha
12. If you weren't yourself, would you be friends with you? Who answers no to this? Seriously? Of course I'd be friends with me. I'm tons of fun, generally happy, love life, love God, adventurous, what's not to like?
There's some food for thought. Were you surprised by any of my responses? My question to you this week: Who do you admire most and why?
Peace and Joy,