Thursday, October 29, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 10/29/09
Can you believe it? This is the last Thursday in October! Do you know what that means? No?? Well, let me just share with you. That means the next Thursday will be.... in November. ahahahaha I just crack myself up. Anyhoo, since it's Thursday that means it's time to join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey and list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He is doing everything he can to make sure our new home is comfortable. God bless that man.
2. I'm thankful that another year has passed with a clean mammogram report. This is a huge milestone.
3. I'm thankful the kitchen cabinets and new counter top are installed. The appliances arrive today! I'll be cooking in my own kitchen again. woooohoooo!
4. I'm thankful for my job and my boss. He has been so understanding and flexible with my comings and goings these past few weeks as I've taken off to move, paint, and meet installers and deliveries. I have not worked one single Thursday or Friday this entire month.
5. I'm thankful that God is concerned with that which concerns us. Several weeks ago, we selected and paid for our new kitchen sink. After the installers cut the counter top and dropped in the sink I went to see their progress. GASP! That sink is the wrong color. Oh no. How did that happen? The stock person is the one who pulled it from the shelf for us. No worries. The husband took it back to the home improvement store for an exchange. They received one....that morning....in a shipment. God was definitely looking out for us. The right sink is in and it looks beautiful.
That's my list for this week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment here and be sure to hop on over to Sonya's to link up with your own list.
Peace and Joy,