Thursday, October 15, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 10/15/09
Another week has flown by and it's Thankful Thursday. This is the time each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to list five things for which I am thankful. The can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all. Let's get right at it.
1. I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband. He is tenacious about accomplishing a task. I love that about him.
2. I'm so thankful for the house God has provided to us as our new home.
3. I'm so thankful that today is MOVING DAY! That's right, after months of searching and weeks of painting and fixing, we are moving in our new home. I actually scheduled this to post because I'M MOVING TODAY!
4. I'm so thankful for friends who volunteer to help us move.....and mean it. We have some pretty large pieces of furniture that without the help of friends, we'd have to pay movers to get the job done.
5. I'm so thankful for you! That's right, YOU! For your friendship, encouragement, and prayers.
So today, This Day, is the day we start a new season in our life; a new adventure; a new mission field. Please pray that we are open and receptive to all that God has planned for this house and for us.
Peace and Joy,