Thursday, August 20, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 8/20/09
Welcome. Welcome.....to Thankful Thursday. This is the time each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to count my blessings. I list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious....big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He willingly stands up for what is right when others are ready to do what's best for themselves.
2. I'm thankful that God has my best interests in mind. Sometimes (ok, most times) I don't understand why things happen as they do, I always know God is in control and I will be ok.
3. I'm thankful that God is healing a troubled relationship.
4. I'm thankful that school has started and the grand-boy is back into a routine.
5. I'm thankful for the men and women who sacrifice their lives for our freedom. God bless and protect them.
That's my five for the week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment here or link up at Sonya's.
Peace and Joy,