Thursday, August 6, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 8/6/09
Welcome to Thankful Thursday! This is the day each week that I list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1) I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. His warped sense of humor has, at times, laughed me to tears.
2) My dear friend, Patty. She is a true prayer warrior who can be called upon day or night (and I have). I can always count on her wisdom and reasoning when mine seems to have flown out the window.
3) I'm thankful for the sights and sounds of summer: flowers blooming, birds singing, crickets chirping, lightening bugs blinking, water splashing, and children laughing.
4) I'm thankful that God has so richly blessed us that we are able to help our children when they are in need.
5) I'm thankful each and every day that Jesus loves me.
What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and tell me why you are thankful today, This Day. You can also hop on over to Sonya's Truth 4 the Journey our host and leave your comment there.
Peace and Joy,