Thursday, August 27, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 8/27/09
It's Thursday again......already! Can you believe it? Where does the time get to? Seriously?! This is the day each week where I pause and list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He encouraged me when contracts fell through to purchase a house. He assured me that for whatever the reason, the house God prepared for us was still out there. And, you know what? He was right. See #2.
2. I'm thankful that WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!!! Ok, we still have to get through the inspection, appraisal, and closing....but WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!! Can you tell I'm super excited? It is so not what we started out looking for and I can't wait to see how God is going to use it for His glory. My desire is for it to be a miracle house.
3. I'm thankful for each and every one of you. You encourage me, pray for me, teach me, and love me. Thank you for your prayers about our house search.
4. I'm thankful for my new peep, Kat at Heart 2 Heart. She's a very special woman of God. She seeks out bloggers to interview and she recently chose me. That's right! I earned "Blog of the Week" award. If you missed that interview, you can read it here. You might be surprised by some of my answers.
5. I'm thankful for Sonya @ Truth 4 the Journey who hosts Thankful Thursday. She is an amazing Christian woman who I've grown to love and respect. Just a few short days ago, she lost her dad unexpectedly to a heart attack. Please join me in praying for her and her family during this difficult time; and stop by her site to express your condolences.
That's my list. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and tell me.
Peace and Joy,