Thursday, August 13, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 8/13/09
This is the day each week that I participate in Thankful Thursday and list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small....God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband.
2. I'm thankful for the power of the name of Jesus.
3. I'm thankful for my four walls: food, clothing, shelter, job.
4. I'm thankful for coffee. Wait? What? Yep, I love a good cup of coffee.
5. I'm thankful my step-daughter and grandson were not seriously injured on a 4-wheeler last week. He's fine.....she has a torn rotator cuff. Tho painful....very fixable.
That's my five for the week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave your comment here or hop on over to TTs host, Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey and link up with your own list.
Peace and Joy,